- maintain your account;
- market and provide the Service and Website to you;
- communicate with you, including emailing invitations or sending text/SMS alerts to you to participate in surveys;
- determine your eligibility for and match you to particular surveys;
- deliver points and rewards to you;
- provide background/demographic information and response information to our clients in aggregate/anonymous form only;
- secure and troubleshoot issues with the Site and Service;
- improve our offerings;
- create new offerings; and
- protect the rights of Surveysay or others.
- We may share our information with our affiliates.
- We may disclose your information if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or order, such as subpoena, court order or search warrant;
- We may share your information with our service providers, but only subject to a confidentiality agreement;
- We may disclose your information to protect and defend our rights or property, including investigations and defense of third-party claims;
- We may disclose your information to protect the rights, property and personal safety of our users, staff or the public.
- We reserve the right, in the event all or any relevant portion of our stock, business or assets is transferred to, acquired by or merged with any third party, to transfer or assign as part of such transaction any or all of the information we have collected. We may also share your information during due diligence regarding such a transaction.